Just Keep Creating! Creating! Creating!

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

What a week! Whew, my pneumonia really kicked my butt!! I had to let go a lot of pride and get help from others, so I guess that was God's way of telling me I needed to take a step back and really take a look at what I was doing in my life. So, in this self-discovery week of course I scrapbooked here and there, hope you enjoy.

My first layout here is a Halloween one that I actually inked the edges of the pictures and then added a touch of clear crackle.












Scrapalicious is now offering monthly kits and here is what the luscious kit looks like and this is what I did with it as a project. I'll be posting more pics and a video of more ideas for the kit soon.











I also played around with some new product from Scrapalicious (Prima, Pink Paislee, Cosmo Cricket, Tim Holtz, & Hambly).










This is a couple of projects I've worked on this year for my home one is a canvas and the other is an old window frame.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground