New Updates

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

New updates are at Girls Gone Crafty Blog. Wow, ladies can I just say we have gotten an overwhelming response for this, so don't wait too long on purchasing tickets, we have limited space this year and I don't won't you to miss it.


Just getting back from Scrapfest in Mandeville and I can't believe I didn't even take pictures. That's how busy we were. But if you look at Vera's Blog you'll see some of the fun.


Be on the lookout for deets on National Scrapbook Day, May 2nd @ Scrapalicious!


Hubby and I had a date awhile back, so I'm really late with this picture.

I love having nights with him. He is so much fun and we can really cut loose together. I have to say I'm very blessed to have him in my life even if he doesn't know how to put his dirty clothes in the hamper.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground