New Updates

Monday, March 23, 2009

We have some updates at our event blog be sure to check them out.

Here are some layouts that I made recently using stuff from Scrapalicious:




So, life has been quite different for me. My pride took quite a punch with being sick with pneumonia so I'm really learning that being independent is not completely neccessary. We all need family & friends and if they are true they'll pitch in even when you don't call. Usually it takes me to get hit by a mack truck (LOL) to realize I need help or assistance, but this time all it took was getting sick. I guess God feels the need to remind me of that every few years. I'm just very lucky to be surrounded by the supportive family & friends I do have. Very blessed. I'm looking at the world in another light yet again. The world is definitely worth taking a second glance at once in awhile.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground