YAY!!!

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Many have asked what the cost of the kits are offered at Scrapalicious. Well, they are only $29.99, but if you sign up for 3 months then they are only $26.99. I know what a good deal, huh?

So, we've decided that Girls Gone Crafty will be held in July. We will post all our little secrets soon, but I can tell you that it will be bigger and better than last year. We will have more vendors, more goodies, more prizes, and more fun. We will also be added some special guests from the upcoming Scrapalicious Design Team and as well as some designers from some well known scrapbook manufacturers. Each of these will be teaching workshops throughout the two day event as well as our "famous" scrapbooker who will teach all of you during the crop. We will also add a buffet style meal each day to the cost of the event. As it looks now we will only be able to seat 200 and it will probably be held in Houma. I really think seats will go quickly, so don't hesitate to buy. We also listened to a lot of suggestions from last year and made plenty of improvements, which means I won't be rapping for ya'll. LOL I'll post more later along with a video.

All I can say is I'm super excited, like pee in my pants excited about this year, b/c I have a lot of women who are helping me craft this sucker up and you are going to love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground