Pump the Pump the Party!

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I'm super pumped - I'm going to Sisiversary at the end of this month, which if you are not going you need to. It was a blast last year and I plan to go every year until they stop having them or kick me out and get sick of me.

I'm also pumped about our own event, Girls Gone Crafty in July. We have so much planned and it looks like it's really filling up fast. I'll be advertising on a billboard soon, so don't miss out if you haven't signed up already. We are also pleased to announce that we will have the Glitz Girls from Glitz Designs coming to our event to teach classes on Saturday. OMG - isn't that awesome! I really didn't imagine this event growing like it has in the past year. Little ol' me with my little ol' idea and voila this event is going to ROCK!!!!!

More details on all classes coming soon when I get final confirmations from teachers.

But on to other news: I don't know what direction my life is going in right now. We are kind of at the fork in a road waiting for a couple of street signs to tell us where we are going and there is no "Telma" in my car (GPS name), and I believe all the signs are still down from Katrina! LOL So, while waiting I'm just chillin' with the kids until I get some gas siphoned up my butt to get me into motion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground