So, like here's the deal ...

Sunday, July 26, 2009

I've had probably 7 blogs over time and I just need to stop already. My first blog, I lost the password and email too, so I can't access it (still working on that), my second blog I changed b/c of business - but then was mixing too much business and pleasure and then I just got the third one going and it's kinda just floppin'. Then I have the 30 other million blogs I have for Girls Gone Crafty and I keep obsessing about designing new ones. ENOUGH!!! Wow, I really need to get out more often and off this computer. My first blog (The Mother Load) was my favorite. It's still there, looking like a train wreck. I actually went back and read through all of my posts ... and I think that's why I'm starting over with this one and I'm going to keep it old school again (which I'm really good at, hence the wonderful flip phone I still have) and really simplify everything, get down to the basics, and savor the moments and just take note. So, I hope those out in blogland that I met so long ago and those who have followed along these years, will stop and take note with me. (no grades involved)

3 comments:

  1. YOU are confusing ME! Gonna stay HERE for a while????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michelle, thanks for stopping by my blog, I do remember you from way back when.

    Glad to see you back blogging, hope you're doing great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So you are still alive and kickin' huh? So glad to hear it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground