His plan for you

Saturday, May 18, 2024





Well what more is to say after a post like this!

I can remember when I found out you would be a girl - I imagined a beautiful relationship with all the fun girly stuff that I wasn't really into but willing to suffer. I was right - the shopping trips, the pedis and manis, the frills, glitter, makeup and hairdos would be just as I imagined them to be - torture 🤣 but soon as the years passed it was in those moments we learned a lot about each other. Riding in the car crying, hollering and laughing we knew those times were therapy for our souls and much needed hard lessons that were required for us to overcome obstacles that prevented us from having empathy for each other. I pray that these days don't vanish but that they grow and time will include the next generation.
Your youthfulness and faith has carried me through some hard times Claire and in it I learned how to be a true girl mom. Thank you for humbling me with the words of Jesus and having discernment when to keep opinions at bay.
I will love you forever my girl and I know God has truly set you apart for His big plan! I pray you walk boldly and obediently in it and that fear never have a grip on you. I rebuke any discord, doubt and resentment. And I pray for protection on your journey of life. May God bless you abundantly and keep you favored.
I love you Claire Bear! We are so proud of you!
This trip was crazy in an RV for 36 hours back and forth in a matter of 3 days but so worth the things breaking, delirium, and forgotten & backwards outfits. You did it! Congrats my girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground