My First Blog Adventure

Saturday, March 4, 2006


This happens to be my first adventure in the "blog world." I just thought it would be quite interesting to share with others about the loads of motherhood (fatherhood is welcome as well). Sometimes it's just nice to know you are not the only one going through a crisis. That you are not the only one having a nervous breakdown before dawn or the only one thinking was I under the influence when I signed up for this. Don't get me wrong, I love my children (I have 3) as anyone can tell you, but sometimes late at night, or in the morning, or basically anytime I just wonder if I'm really qualified for this. So, in ending my first post I say to all those parents out there you are not alone. Let others know what you are going through you'll be surprised to know they may have had to take a Tylenol PM also.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground