Cabbage and Yogurt - What a Wonderful Combination!

Monday, April 24, 2006

When it comes to my Godchild, only God knows what she is going to say next. In a food obsessed society, it is no wonder that a girl can't even get through a story without mentioning food mistakenly. My godchild does just that and does it with sass: My sister: Kyla, why weren't you dancing? (dance practice in front of parents) Kyla: Because everyone was looking at my butt and underarms. My sister: What? Kyla: Next time I'm gonna put some yogurt under my arms. My sister: Do you mean deordorant? Kyla: Yeah, that stuff! My sister: Stop it, Kyla - you have a bad habit of that and your sister will only follow in your footsteps. Kyla: (later)Mom says I've got a bad cabbage of that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground