The Nerve ...

Wednesday, April 5, 2006

I believe I'm in desperate need of medication. In pursuit of trying to make cash, I began the day cleaning my cousin's home. It took me 6 hours. This was not due to the fact that her home was messy, but due to my obsession with cleaning when I do clean. Yes, you should clean things right and try to achieve the white glove effect - but please somebody help me. I can't stop when I get started. I'm cleaning the doors, next thing you know I'm cleaning the frames, and the molding and then I notice the corner and then the spot on the wall. I've walked into her house a thousand times and have always said how clean it was, yet here I am striving for perfection. My goal was to do a spring cleaning so cleaning it in the next few weeks would be a little bit easier, but I may have gone a bit overboard. To top off my back aching, knee wrenching, ears ringing day, my husband comes home to ask when will I clean our house. My response, "When you pay me!" The nerve!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground