Claire Bear

Monday, July 31, 2006

I was tagged by Heth @ From Under the Laundry Pile for a baby meme, a little late but here it goes. 3 things that scare me: * my brother's monster mask (actually anything my brother has looks scary to me) * the sound of mommy psychotically screaming @ my brothers (what is up with that lady anyway?) * the toilet flushing in the stall as I peacefully sleep in my stroller (can't a baby get her beauty rest?) 3 people that make me laugh: * Hunter Bunter making funny faces * Seth(ocrates) tickling me * Daddy smiling 3 things I love: * FOOD * My Noonie (pacifier for all those who get technical about it) * FOOOOOOOD!!!! (I think my mom is starving me) 3 things I hate: * Turkey Rice Dressing (what is wrong with the world, can't I get a decent meal?) * Being Cold * Being Alone 3 things I don't understand: * Why can't I eat Chicken Nuggets, everybody else does? * Why do they think I understand goo-goo gaa-gaa- what language is that anyway? * Why can't my brothers just get out of my grill once in awhile? 3 things on my floor: * My brothers' toys * My toys * My blankie 3 things I'm doing right now: * Sitting up * Rolling over * Discovering the taste of fingers and toes 3 ways to describe my personality: * Content * Funny * Lovable 3 things you should listen to: * Laurie Berkner * Disney Lullabies * My daddy singing to me 3 things you should never listen to: * The word no * My brothers - they lie all the time * My mommy singing to me 3 things I want to do before I die (in other words three things my mom wishes for): * To love long and hard (Kim shut-up) even if it means I get my heart broken along the way * See a sunset even if it means staying out all night as long as I call my mom to let her know * To never end the day without saying I love you and I'm sorry 3 absolute fave foods: * Squash * Apple sauce * Sweet Potatos 3 beverages I drink regularly: * White Grape Juice * Apple Juice * Formula (why do they insist on giving me this - I need FOOOOD) 3 things I'd like to learn: * How to get my food in my mouth and not in up my nose * How to crawl, so I can break this joint * How to get mommy to feed me more 3 shows I watch: * Play with Me Sesame * Jack's Big Music Show * The Backyardigans

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground