Learn Something Every Day!!

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Well, what have I learned this week ...


actually let's just say in the past couple of days ...





Lesson #1: That I should pay close attention to how I say things and maybe put some of my educational background to use when I communicate.


ex. Hunter asked what was I sitting on and how long would I be sitting there, I was responded dumbfoundly, "What?" Hunter: "You just told someone on the phone that you were kind of going to sit on it for awhile."





Lesson #2: Never underestimate the superiority of a child.


ex. I have probably told Hunter a thousand times to not jump off the top of the sofa, but he doesn't get it. I came into the living room to witness Seth fussing at Hunter to not jump off the top of the sofa, b/c he could quite possibly break his legs and never play baseball again. It worked, now why didn't I think of that.





Lesson #3: That which is left out will always be destroyed by two year old.


ex. Layout on Table + Claire = Disaster & New Layout.





Lesson #4: Never ever, ever use staz on ink when said two year old is around.


ex. White walls are now black.





Lesson #5: Don't think for a minute, think in seconds b/c that's all it takes for it to whiz by.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground