So Like ...

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I've been having one messed up week. My temper has totally gotten the best of me. I've really been on edge. I think the full moon out has somehow disturbed my childrens' bodies and made them crazy. Okay, just bare with me I need some kind of reason for their irrational behavior, so I don't go to bed thinking I must be the worst parent in the world b/c I can't manage my own children. I so need to frickin' get some craft therapy soon or I might just throw red paint all over myself and run out into the streets looking like Carrie. Well, okay maybe I won't go that far but it was a nice visual release for me.

So, I'm planning one of the biggest scrapbooking events in this area for the summer (Girls Gone Crafty) and let me tell you it has not been an easy task. There are all kinds of things on the back end of this event that you don't even realize that an event coordinator has to go through to get it together. I do have to say though that I'm super excited about it and that soon we'll be releasing lots of visuals and info for you to drool over.

On to other things ... we have a forum set up for you girls attending (and hey even those not attending), just go to Girls Gone Crafty and click on Yo, Let's Talk. Get yourself in there and start chit chatting about anything. This will be a great way we can all catch up, keep up, and meet up.

And this basically describes how I'm feeling right now! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground