Me After You

Tuesday, November 14, 2017


I believe when you meet people in your life there is a before and after of your self. A version of you before you meet that person and another version after meeting them. The before can be better or worse or vice versa for the after. Me before you was great - a little broken and chipped, but I was managing. The good Lord knew though that you were the after I needed, because the me after you is amazing. My cup before was full, but still leaked a bit. My after with you has runneth over. Your love has shown me how to pour out that love to others, repair the brokenness, and brush the chips away. My after version of my self has become my happily ever after! So no matter what life throws our way, no matter the hardships or crazy times I am so completely blessed to live them out with you bae. I love you forever! Happy Birthday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground