He is Faithful!

Monday, April 29, 2019

I often feel frustrated with what I might see or hear on Facebook or other social media outlets, yet today was different. I have had a rough month, very busy, tiresome, and overwhelming. I stopped to take a moment to rest and just peruse through Facebook and when I clicked on memories it was so wonderful to read back that on this day for the last seven years there were posts I was tagged in that lifted me and boosted me. How does it happen that on the same day every year I would be blessed by others.

It reminds me that even when we think God is not working, He is. When we think we have lost the battle, lost the fight and victory will never come - in the distance God is lining it all up. God has been faithful for the last 7 years to remind me of the part I play in other's lives. that I am special, loved and chosen. His faithfulness has always remained, it is my mind that I have let wander - to be consumed by my own self-doubt, worry and frustration. His faithfulness to me has carried me through and remains steadfast. For that today, I share with you - He is the Alpha and the Omega, your creator, your rock, your stronghold, your mercy and grace and your victory! You are special, you are loved and you were chosen! HE IS FAITHFUL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground