Our Story

Wednesday, January 29, 2020


Share your story! Valentine’s Day is coming!

❤️
Here’s our story: Michelle & Clint Gautreaux
How’d you meet? Randomly out, him smiling, me grumpy, kind of like we are now
How long have you been together: 19 years
Age difference: 4 years
Who was interested first? Him, but of course he will say me.
Who is taller: He is
Who said I love you first: do people really remember that?
Most impatient: most definitely him
Most sensitive: By sensitive you mean getting feelings hurt, uh neither one of us
Most crazy: I would say we would have to toss a coin.
Most loud: definitely me, but He snores loud
Most stubborn: yeah that's me
Falls asleep first: in his words "when this chair goes back, all I see is black"
Cooks better: Him
Better morning person: mornings what are those? when you with the fishing technician mornings with him don't exist
Best driver: He has had less wrecks, so Him
Post a picture of you and your Valentine ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground