God is With You

Saturday, March 21, 2020


In the moment we can be consumed by our emotions. Allowing sadness, anger, bitterness and/or resentment to take residence in our hearts. And sometimes instead of turning to God we turn away. We become consumed by whatever is failing us and are bound by it. God seems so far away and we are lost. Sinking into whatever state of mind we are in, sinking into despair.

In Psalm 73:26 it says, "My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever." So even when you fail to pull it together, because Lord knows I am a hot mess Express and He has probably been rumbling the clouds and throwing a little lightening watching me trying to get my act together. My point is He is enought to pull it together! So pull it together sha!

Joshua 1:9 says, "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go"

It doesn't say, when everything is good He is there and when it's not Peace Out!

Matthew 20:20 "Behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age." Not sometimes, not when He feels like it or isn't busy - Always!

We might not always like His answers and may never understand His ways, but know He is working it out eventually for good. So before you start thinking He abandoned you or us or the world, remember what He has done for you and what He will do for you and hold on to that.
Know that He goes before you and behind you to protect you and stands beside you to go through it all with you. He is gonna meet you right where you are, stand with you and love you through it! So don't turn away - He is ready with arms wide open.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground