Press Pause

Friday, May 21, 2021


Before I post the tremendous amount of photos and videos of senior graduation stuff for Hunter. I want to first take a moment to tell you about this gal. The Lord is my rock no doubt, but without this gal here I would have not survived some events these last few months. It is hard finding a friend that can truly relate to you on a spiritual level and understand your "bible" talk - yet this gal gets me and hung in there with me through some stuff when she could have just jumped ship. And though I regret our friendship didn't start sooner (why I'll never know) I am so thankful God ordained our steps in planning senior events together and bonded us to watch our "babies" turn into young men on that stage last night! Christy, you are a beautiful woman of God and I am honored to call you my friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground