Well ...

Saturday, May 1, 2021


There are a lot of things I could say about 2020 and 2021.

Some bad, but mostly good. My pastor preached on Sunday about basically where are you positioned. If we are not positioned to be following Jesus our circumstances can be quite dreary.
It made me think a lot about how that plays out in my own life. Have I been positioned in every situation properly - no but I get back up and try again. I think it is important to be real about your struggles, your concerns and be honest with the Lord (cuz let's be real you can't really hide from him - that's like trying to hide you didn't break your diet but gained 10 lbs) also being honest with others doesn't hurt either but it is all in how you are positioned doing so. If you are positioned not following the Lord you might handle things in haste, in anger or resentment. But if you are positioned following the Lord you will handle these honest conversations with grace, mercy and love. A lot of progress is made that way!
I love that 2020-21 brought out the creative side in people. It caused people to get creative in the way they communicate, work and celebrate. I am humbled by watching the Lord work on so many hearts this last year and joyful over the mountains he continues to move for us. He has never left us, but sometimes we leave Him and place Him outside our boat. I am guilty of it at times I will admit that. Being honest with ourselves about what we struggle with is just as important. Our position with the Lord truly is the root of the problem. #positionyaselfwitdalord #mountup #senior2021momsquad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground