Partners in Crime

Saturday, March 4, 2006


Partners in crime. Where there are puddles - we will splash, where there are cries - we will scream along with, where there are corners - we will draw, where there is anything of value - we will be there - to break it. My boys are quite the adventurers and let it be known loud and proud (probably a maternal gene). Hunter is my second kid - In 2 seconds, he can manage a number of things - finding the hidden markers that I can't remember where I hid them and drawing his best impression of Picasso on the dining room wall, tables, chairs, & numerous other household items; managing to climb on a few cabinets to jump off the sofa and roll on the floor where he placed fruit loops, and finally able to pull out every DVD we own being sure to scratch each and every one of them along the way. Seth is the philosopher. His theories on life have become quite enlightening. Just this week, I was informed that his legs were getting older because he is now seven, so he can no longer get me the remote or turn off the light whenever I want him to. He also let me know that his sister doesn't just cry for nothing, she has a reason - "she's a baby, I'd cry too." They've adjusted well so far to having a baby sister - they've actually cut down the noise one decibel, and only require me to get up and discipline them every 10 minutes, instead of every 5. Progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground