Freaky Friday Everyday

Monday, April 17, 2006

Seth(ocrates), my eldest son, seems to think he is a thirty year old parent of three. He is forever bossing around his younger brother and thinks he can hold down the fort when I'm busy in mother duties. He actually has said, "Hunter what have I told you, time and time again, don't play with the bubbles without me around." Wherever does he get it?!!! I've also had him say, "What did you not understand about the word No!" I've created a "monster", funny though my husband who you would think be quoting these statements more often is busy playing the whining husband. "I want to fish, I want to hunt, I want to sing, I want more "time" with you." WaaWaaWaa!!! It just seems at moments there is some Freaky Friday thing happening in my household, minus the laugh factor (because I don't find it funny).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground