Back to the Real World

Monday, June 19, 2006

Our vacation is over and it is time to come back to reality. We had an awesome time and the kids thought it was the best camp ever. I actually made t-shirts to go along with our camp theme. Seth(ocrates) wanted to make pants to match and when I said I didn't think I could do that he responded, "Of course you can Mom, Chicken Little did it. Just go get some paper and fold it. Play it real slow and copy what he is doing." You have to see Chicken Little to know what he's talking about. Anyhow, the trip was great, we made lots of crafts and I was able to scrap 10 pages. I cooked everyday (what a miracle, as my husband would say) and I actually tried to cook a shrimp and okra gumbo and no one vomited. So, I guess you can say that it came out okay. We did our own camp songs, ghost stories, and a glo-stick adventure which turned into Glo-stick Karate. We had our wonderful cousin Brit with us who was such a big help. I actually teared up when she left, leaving me to fend for myself in the land of motherhood. For those who don't know, My hubby will be leaving soon to stay and work in another state for 6 months. So, when some of these posts get a little psychotic please give me support and pray that there is some sort of medication to get me through :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground