10 Things I Learned

Friday, February 23, 2018

10 things I learned this morning:

1. Lady Trojans can run up and down a field for over an hour and be like I just woke up like dis, well I didn't run and I could scare young children with the way I look. Oh wait - they are 20 years younger than me, maybe I'll use that excuse.
2. How old am I - 90? Every stinking body part on my body hurts. Even my eyelids. Apparently I can't hang.
3. Taking down signs in the rain will not be fun - can they just stay up til we go to state next year?
4. Yesterday was beautiful on the field, in the bleachers and at home. I will forever have that embedded in my memories of that time we first went to state. What a great story we have!
5. Like really who do I talk to about #3.
6. Our town still loves our Trojans and that includes all - from soccer to football to tennis to track to swim to bowling to FFA to JROTC to band to cheer to dance to flag to baseball to softball to whatever else I left out! We are one team, one school, one family!
7.-10. I'm done, I'm tired of learning! Peace out!
P.S. if anyone is interested in the image I designed and created let me know. I can change it to whatever sport or program you like or just leave it blank. If you want to get it on a shirt or something I can email the image to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground