Day 1

Sunday, December 1, 2019


Day 1 of the 25 Gifts of Christmas:

The Gift of Life
To breathe air into your lungs is something taken for granted. Our daily physical activities are a mere passing moment. Even our growth can be overlooked.
We recently chopped down our own tree for Christmas. I have never had a real tree, so I had a lot to learn. I had to handle it with care, shape it and water it daily. It has been quite a job. Yet, looking at my tree, I see life, I see light, I see something I shaped, I watered and filled with love. I believe the Lord feels and does the same thing when we let him.
Our existence on Earth is a fleeting thing. So, how seriously should it be viewed then? How desperately should our lives be treasured? How appreciative should we be for the life God has given us?


Lord, only you can fill me with love, water me with your Holy Spirit, shape me as a Christian and bring light into my life. Without you life is not living and I am not growing. Thank you Lord for the Gift of Life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground