Day 2

Monday, December 2, 2019

 


Day 2 of The Gifts of Christmas:

The Gift of Home
Home: a place where one resides permanently.
They say home is where your heart is. It isn't defined by an address, it isn't defined by bricks or wood, it isn't defined by the square footage or the curb appeal. It is defined by the love inside, the moments and memories you choose to make happen.
My heart resides in many things, my heart as a servant lands me in many places. Yet, it has taken up residence in the Lord's house and there it will stay. No change of address will return void, no structural change will block it, no amount of space will distance it and no matter how it looks from the road, I am safe in my Lord's house!
Thank you Lord for the gift of home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground