Day 3

Tuesday, December 3, 2019


Day 3 of the 25 Gifts of Christmas:

The Gift of Healing
When we had to trim the tree, I looked at all the branches we were cutting and felt bad about taking off so much and cutting away at this beautiful tree. I then began to gather the branches and put them in a vase of water. I thought surely they will at least stay alive. But they began to grow. The Lord will cut you away from what you think is beautiful and bring you life from what you may have become dependent on to bring you healing.
Healing isn't just being restored from an illness or a wound. Healing is correcting or making right the wrongs in your life, it is alleviating you from distress or anguish you might have never known you were experiencing.
Thank you Lord for healing me, thank you for restoring me, for correcting my path, and thank you for alleviating those times when I feel cut off, when I feel alone, when I don't feel any growth or feel unsure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground