Missing Him is an Understatement

Thursday, July 6, 2006

As I sit here, quite late or early, however you may want to look at it, I cry. I miss him dearly. What I miss most: Our long talks, the ones about nothing at all and the more serious ones that included what are we teaching our children. His singing, every word of it. Whether the day was good or bad there was always time to sing. His laundry on the floor, letting me know he worked hard. His snoring that kept me awake at night. His inappropriate comments in department stores that made me laugh. His complaints of me staying up too late working and that I needed my rest. His playful bantor. His whimiscal way of seeing the silver lining. His wrestling move performances with the boys. His warm touch and loving comments on my "Mother Dearest" looking days. I miss his toilet seat up, trash left out, clothes not hung, overeating self. But I will not say I miss his farting, because no I do not miss that - I repeat I do not miss that!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground