Anyway, what i don't get:
and yes there is plenty, but i'll try to keep it to a minimum here.
- Ghetto fab booming radio systems in rust bucket cars and trucks.
- Men pimping a hat backwards in a mini-van.
- The newspaper, no really i don't.
- Why are the marshmallows not down the same aisle as like the graham crackers, hershey bars, or hot cocoa. (well actually my husband told me the reason and i don't like it, to make me spend more money along the way, it's a merchandising strategy, well it sucks).
- Why do people give out way too much information, o wait that's me, o well.
- Why can't the bagger at the grocery store, just bag the dang groceries flippin' right, before i lose my everlivin' mind, i even line the crap up together and they are still doing it wrong, don't you have to have like at least a high school diploma for stuff like that. crap i think i learned that in kindergarten, blocks with blocks, dolls with dolls, just like cans with cans, boxes with boxes - ugh!
- Why don't all toys you buy in a store just come with the batteries. why do i have to try to remember to buy the dang batteries for a toy that is obviously not going to wear it's batteries out due to the fact it's wrapped up tighter than homeland security.
- Last one, i promise ... why do people who are married, not listen to their vows, doesn't it say like through thick or thin, good times and bad, like hello that might mean ya gotta work at it people, you don't just marry somebody and the end! in order to live happily ever after, it might require you to get up off your lazy butt and work for the happy ending ... labor of love.