Day 10

Tuesday, December 10, 2019


Day 10 of The 25 Gifts of Christmas

The Gift of Joy
I am not gonna lie - I am exhausted, tired and overwhelmed. I have been directing a nativity production, planning a club christmas party, decorating for our church banquet, making gingerbread houses and still volunteering at LKMS. I am behind on these gifts and I have something written, but didn't finish because I would fall asleep writing it. I began my day even walking into Walmart and seeing the 15 days til Christmas sign and thought ugh - really!!
But y'all, the gift of Joy comes in so many different packages and when you least expect it and when God knows you need it most. Joy is healing, it is encouraging, it can boost you, so who needs coffee (well, maybe I went too far, I mean did you not read above, but joy does get that blood pumping). I needed a boost, some healing from a bad infection and some encouragement to get through the week and what does God do, send me Seth Gautreaux. He said, I got dat, winked and already knew Seth was coming. Lord, I thank you for being faithful and giving me Joy this season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground