Day 6

Friday, December 6, 2019


Day 6 of The 25 Gifts of Christmas

The Gift of Prophecy
The gift of prophecy can be received two ways, either you have been gifted to speak over the lives of others or you were given a prophetic word over your own life and for me that has been a treasure of a gift.
A few years ago, it was spoken on my life that I would share the gospel on a grand scale using talents God had given me over the course of many years. Honestly, I put that prophetic word away and wasn't really sure what it meant. Why would God give me the chance to share the gospel in that way, why would He trust me - who am I to be chosen in that way. Recently, I was asked to I guess you can say direct the Live Nativity for Victory Life. I had already been working on a new script for quite some time with visions God had given me, but never did I really think it would come to fruition. Was this the grand scale? So I went for it with presenting the new script. It was accepted! It's funny sometimes how God works, He tears off what is meaningless and builds upon what is important in ways we could never fathom. I have been so disappointed with the loss of the center and where I fit in in the community. Silently lost in the mumble jumble of thoughts swirling through my mind, not fully grasping where I should be.
The prophetic word given to me was one I could not fathom, because I was not confident in my gifts yet. Though I do struggle from time to time with my gifts, I see now where God was continually building me one gift at a time to be placed in the prophetic word spoken over me. I believe truly why I hesitated was because I didn't want to be boastful in what I did or have the spotlight on me. I didn't believe He had truly chosen me to share. Even as I write this I hesitate to even say He chose me. I was reluctant to even write it here, yet all I could think about was how I can't wait for everyone to see the gospel come to life in not only the story of the birth of Jesus, but how it lives on in our lives today. I pray hearts are changed and gifts are magnified. I pray that healing and miracles will just explode. And I pray you come to see the what the gift of prophecy looks like, and all the other gifts our Savior has blessed us with.
God doesn't call the equipped, He equips the called. Trust the prophetic word spoken over your life. In due time, in God's time it will come to fruition and He will be glorified.
Lord I thank you for always choosing the humble and those who might not deserve your grace - me. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to share your gospel on a grand scale.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground